If you attend a Play Matters Australia event or play experience, you are agreeing to the following Digital Resource Consent terms and conditions:
1. I am the parent/legal guardian of my child. I am authorised by my child’s other parent or legal guardian, where applicable, to provide information and to enter into this deed with Play Matters Australia.
2. I hereby grant permission for Play Matters Australia, its employees, agents and/or contractors and invited members of the media to photograph, film or record my child during a promotional event, playgroup session or other Play Matters related activity. This may take the form of photographic images and/or voice and/or word (all known as ‘Digital Resource’) for Play Matters Australia's publicity or promotional purposes in all forms of media including and without limitation to TV, radio, press, magazine, direct mail, posters, promotional collateral, internet, social media and other promotional literature.
3. I hereby grant permission for Play Matters Australia to use and edit all or any part of the photographs, film or recordings made in any or all formats and media including websites, as representations, reproductions or adaptations either complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording or drawing and to show or authorise others to show or broadcast the materials in an appropriate manner for promotional, advertising, publicity, marketing or archival
purposes without need for any further consent or permission.
4. I agree that no remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment whatsoever are payable to me, my family or my child in respect of my child’s involvement in relation to this deed.
5. I agree that copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the digital resource belong solely to Play Matters Australia.
6. I agree that Play Matters Australia owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Digital Resource to the extent that any such intellectual property rights vested in me or my child, I assign those rights to Play Matters Australia. I give my consent and that of my child as necessary to enable Play Matters Australia to exercise its rights in the Digital Resources.
7. I agree Play Matters Australia is not obliged to publish or otherwise use the Digital Resources or any part of them.
Note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not appear in any photos at an event or play experience if you do not agree to the terms and conditions listed above. Please ensure you notify a photographer beforehand if this is the case.