The PlayConnect+ program is FREE and includes:
- Face-to-face weekly, one and a half to two-hour supported playgroups.*
- Face-to-face weekly, one and a half to two-hour supported playgroups* in regional/rural/remote areas prioritizing First Nations children and families.
- Face-to-face, two-hour music groups facilitated by a tertiary qualified Music Therapist.
- Online playgroups (for regional/rural/remote families and those who cannot attend a face-to-face group).
- Online and face-to-face school holiday sessions for children 5-8 years providing peer support and access to creative arts.
- Facilitation of transitions to other educational settings to support school readiness.
- Holistic family support including information and advice about other disability support services that we have established partnerships with.
*Playgroups will run during term-times for a total of 40 weeks each year.