Affiliate with us
Play Matters > Memberships > Affiliate with us
If you're a group or organisation delivering a play experience, why not affiliate with Play Matters Australia today and join our vast network?
Who can affiliate?
A wide range of play experiences for children aged 0-5 years, can affiliate with Play Matters including:
- Community playgroups
- School-based playgroups
- Intergenerational playgroups
- Facilitated play experiences (therapy and disability support groups)
- Baby playgroups
- Supported playgroups
- Parent groups.
We also welcome the opportunity to support and affiliate other play experiences.
Play Matters Affiliation
Advertising on our public search tool
Insurance coverage for attendees*
Digital Play Management Tool
Attendance Tracking System
Access to 100+ activities and ideas
Newsletters and Communications
Ask a Play Expert Tool
Free Play Pass Membership for families
The Digital Portal
The Play Matters Australia Digital Portal for affiliated groups has been developed to make it easier to manage a play experience and access training, support, and high-quality AEDC and EYLF aligned resources.
The portal includes:
- A Play Management Tool that allows groups to create sessions, manage their public group profile, add additional organisers, record attendance, contact families, and allow families to RSVP
- Over 100+ EYLF and AEDC aligned resources
- Training, videos, booklets, promotional material, and tip sheets